Alphaland Alphaland

Weird

For some reason that was pretty addicting, beat the whole game. It did a good job of feeling abstract and really in-depth.

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

ha!

Basically Ubisoft just stole everyting from that old arcade game 1942...well it was still ok.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

It would have been sweet....

But i had the same problem as some other people...Can't control my shark for crap. I tried downloading the latest adobe thing...didnt work.

Creeping Creeping

forget what stupid people say!

This game is amazing...definitley deserves daily 1st. The controls are friggin fine, people, and if you're missing jumps it's because you have no depth perception and or have never graduated from geometry 1. Great game, great concept, make more.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

oh yeah

wave 12, and a score of 002259. Sweet game.

supersoldier supersoldier

COME BACK

Dan, make more games on NG. These old games beat the crap out of any game on NG currently.

DanPaladin responds:

i shall try to make more sometime, thanks! i feel like this one wasn't as polished as it could have been, but i still like the result a bit.

Primary Primary

I'm having trouble

I'm sure it's a great game, but im having the same problem as zeh516, some controls get stuck and i have to click it like 8 times to stand still. If i click jump i start jumping uncontrollably, and it really hinders gameplay, but im sure that's just for me and zeh516. btw im using windows internet explorer, if that helps resolve the glitch.

JackSmack responds:

Unfortunately it looks like resolving the glitch will have to happen on the player's end. It's a very complex game and there is some sort of input conflict with something running on people's computers.

If I could fix it I would but since I can't duplicate the problem I can't. If you want to you can look through the comments to find different fixes after you try all the fixes in the commentary above.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

one of the most creative games on NG

Sick awesome gameplay and I found myself becoming a rapper, instead of a bored white kid slacking on his new animation.

Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

also for the itouch

entertaining and if you have half a brain NOT TIME CONSUMING. this is also for the i-touch and i-phone people. get going. Anyway...good sequel.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Hard...then easy...then impossible

First time playing you're like what? this is impossible. then u get used to it and it's easy, then the level with jesus really is impossible. pissed me off just like in the original...how authentic!