jumping turtles jumping turtles

just because of that....

I'm going to make paper's edge 2 even more awesome than i originally planned to. That was really friggin good.

turtleco responds:

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

You have....

MASSIVE potential. This video was good and all, but loosley put together. I am one for experiments, though, they open tons of doors. You can do a crap load of stuff with these skills. I'd like to know what programs you used.

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

disturbing

In a way that makes me lol while thinking "wtf".

Harvesting Harvesting

interesting

you did a good job imitating don. The second I saw the little guy I though "hey that looks like Rejected". Those were good times. Anyway, very good job.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

wtf

confused and disturbed most viewers into giving you a 5 out of 5. Just like myself. I have no idea what to say.

Xmas Day Xmas Day

and it's a blowout!

Man...you guys are gonna win the christmas competition every friggin year are'nt you :D...oh well! it was great...

Octopus Boxing Octopus Boxing

Why are people giving this more than a one?

plus....Why did 10 people do the work of one mentally disabled person? This is'nt animated work, it's shaking bitmaps. coulda made it in powerpoint! Sorry. But im just trying to give you (10...insane) people some tough love.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

original stopmotion+newgrounds=frontpage.

I've noticed that newgrounds used to be plauged with stopmotion, and the standard was CRAZY high. but now stopmotion is a dying species and new creations like this are loved all around...good job!

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

a little choppy

no overall FBF...you should have drawn the desired backround in sharpie and then animated the rest FBF...but still pretty good.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

fan frikin tastic

that was great...amaizing animation...hilarious plot and voice, good job. cant wait to see more.